Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,917 (₨72,478) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)