Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,059 (₨58,084) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)