Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27642 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,625 (₨63,762) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)