Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 401%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,453 (2,294 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)