Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 205% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,797 (€2,116) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)