Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,284 (€1,903) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)