Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 197% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,580 (€1,723) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)