Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,755 (€1,789) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)