Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,560 (414,955 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)