Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03470 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,802 (426,559 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)