Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.866 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 215% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,431 (NZ$3,920) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)