Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.726 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 247% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,268 (NZ$4,264) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)