Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.872 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 227% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,720 (€2,190) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)