Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,493 ($2,083) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)