Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,924 (€2,212) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (44 minutes ago)