Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,255 (€1,695) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)