Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,975 (€1,821) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)