Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,162 (€2,133) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)