Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,134 (Rp 17,742,241) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)