Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18012 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,993 (₨94,341) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)