Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15043 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,473 (₨109,506) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)