Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16749 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,037 (₨95,751) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 2 hours ago)