Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15978 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,831 (₨105,334) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (36 minutes ago)