Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 596%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 298% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,666 (€2,975) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)