Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 573%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 262% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,833 (€3,035) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)