Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,160 (11,750 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)