Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.803 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,938 (14,383 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)