Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,715 (36,410 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)