Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,651 (€1,966) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)