Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,871 (€1,838) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)