Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,518 (9,648 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)