Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.565 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,218 ($b6,322) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)