Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.627 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,625 ($b7,470) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)