Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,195 ($b7,970) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)