Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 276% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 61,099 (€3,039) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)