Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16702 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,018 (191,703 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)