Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.300 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,776 (5,761 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)