Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.310 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,418 (6,826 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)