Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,978 (€2,105) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)