Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 156% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,844 (€1,654) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)