Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 98% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,721 (6,499 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)