Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.736 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,401 (5,152 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)