Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.702 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,279 (4,738 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)