Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.745 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,834 (5,234 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (44 minutes ago)