Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,038 (5,610 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)