Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05147 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,169 (275,270 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)