Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,307 (9,899 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)