Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.881 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,076 (6,981 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)