Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36337 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,435 (Php53,485) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)