Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13973 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,152 (¥144,221) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)