Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15829 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,674 (¥231,693) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)