Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15682 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,221 (¥307,484) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)