Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16200 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,979 (¥296,163) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)