Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31753 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,373 (67,311 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)