Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32815 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,981 (76,128 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (44 minutes ago)