Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,166 (kr30,192) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)