Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.449 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,119 (GH₵6,320) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (41 minutes ago)