Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16572 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,232 (¥218,631) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (37 minutes ago)