Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15738 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,829 (¥214,951) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)