Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16425 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,142 (¥280,922) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)