Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16183 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,250 (¥261,086) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)