Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,260 (Mex$ 26,316) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)