Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15493 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,738 (166,125 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)