Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,351 (148,479 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)