Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16602 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,196 (109,602 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)