Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18565 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,248 (109,064 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)