Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,217 (R$ 5,013) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)