Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05015 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,295 (564,193 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)