Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04881 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,040 (533,506 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)