Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05056 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,053 (673,512 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)