Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05076 EGP / MRO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,852 (568,419 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)