Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.780 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 280% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,010 (£2,503) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)