Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 368% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 70,216 (33,230 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)