Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.190 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,581 (﷼ 575) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (44 minutes ago)