Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.165 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,884 (﷼ 549) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)