Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.861 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 200% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,775 (R$ 8,323) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)