Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,038 (R$ 11,055) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)