Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.697 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 163% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,739 (R$ 7,502) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)