Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 161% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,419 (R$ 8,348) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)