Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,711 (元14,263) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)