Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 178% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,642 (元15,239) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)