Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,807 (元11,048) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)