Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16517 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,361 (¥201,974) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (34 minutes ago)