Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15682 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,929 (¥248,237) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)