Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,286 (¥239,734) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (32 minutes ago)