Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16256 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,402 (¥217,781) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)