Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16006 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,861 (¥174,065) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)