Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15829 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,778 (¥194,446) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (43 minutes ago)