Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16181 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,591 (¥226,133) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)