Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16222 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,460 (¥218,593) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)