Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,349 (Mex$ 18,766) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)