Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.887 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 324% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,290 (NZ$4,601) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)