Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.502 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 334% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,103 (NZ$5,660) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)