Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.421 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,110 (Q10,785) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)