Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.460 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,960 (Q12,177) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)