Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 273% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,564 (12,136 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (21 minutes ago)