Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.272 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 259% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,348 (13,657 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (30 minutes ago)