Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.112 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 293% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,070 (9,989 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)