Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.949 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 214% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,452 (10,800 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)