Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16488 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,650 (¥276,861) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)