Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16554 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 233% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,249 (¥321,664) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)