Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.433 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,192 (R 20,365) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)