Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26178 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,546 (₨74,665) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)