Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,009 (COL$3,967,329) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)