Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,934 (COL$4,652,687) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $4.96 (32 minutes ago)