Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.733 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,347 (23,278 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)