Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 442%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.831 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 294% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,092 (32,274 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)