Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 230% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,544 (31,771 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)