Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 320% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,565 (27,668 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)